4th Annual Essentials in
Session 1: July 22 - 26, 2013
Hammock Beach Resort
Palm Coast, Florida
Note; Session 2 will be held on July 29 - August 2 at the Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Kiawah, SC
Continuing Education Company has been organizing its' Primary Care Conference Series for the past 21 years. The Essentials in Primary Care Summer Conference is designed to update primary care clinicians in rapidly changing therapeutic areas. The emphasis is on practical and useful information for clinical practice. Join us this July and August when we hold the 3rd Annual Essentials in Primary Care Summer Conference. This conference will be repeated in two session for convenience in scheduling. Session 1 will he held at the Hammock Beach Resort in Palm Coast, FL. Located near St. Augustine, this premier Florida beach destination features luxury villa and condominium accommodations overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, a 91,000 square-foot multi-level water park with lazy river, signature golf courses designed by golf's greatest legends, Jack Nicklaus and Tom Watson, a rejuvenating resort spa with influences from the sea and a host of other recreational amenities that will keep you coming back year after year.
The summer conference series offers physicians two date options:
- July 22 - 26, 2013: Session 1 (Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, FL)
- July 29 - August 2, 2013: Session 2 (Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Kiawah Island, SC)
As a result of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the clinical presentation of the common disorders seen in the primary care.
- Identify the role of the family physician in the management of these common problems.
- Utilize current advances in the diagnosis and treatment of these common problems, using whenever possible, and evidence-based approach.
- Interact and question nationally acclaimed speakers on a variety of common clinical scenarios from medical practice.